Monday, January 2, 2012

First Blog Of The New Year;

We all have resolutions that we break, which is why this year, I'm making a very short list of resolutions, that I know I won't break, because I've got to do them if I want to get somewhere in life.

I don't want to be a failure anymore. I want to be someone who's happy and positive. I don't want people to feel like they can't be around me. I want to be someone everyone loves. That's one of my goals this year.

It's been a long, stressful, exciting, terrifying year, and I'm glad it's finally over. Now is my time to fix the mistakes I have made, or at least know what not to do anymore. I've learned my lesson. Drugs are BAD.

I've got so many plans for this year already, and they're all going to get done. If I have to give myself extra time, I will, but I will not fail in my missions. I won't allow myself to.


No comments:

Post a Comment