Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tearing At The Seams;

I have so much to be happy about lately, and yet so much to be scared of.

I've lost most of my friends by this point, and for the most part I'm okay with that. However, no matter how hard we try to deny it, we human beings rely on each other, no matter how hard we try not to. It may be for personal reasons, or even work-related. Either way, we all rely on each other somehow. 

I really do try not to rely on others, unless it's to talk to. I've always felt my life has been easier when I have someone who will listen to my crazed rants, give me the brutal truth, and still be there when I realize I was wrong. However, I've yet to completely regain my trust for the general population. Then there's the minor situation of no transportation or identification... 

I firmly believe that everything has reasoning behind it. Everything we encounter is a set path for us. I see this as a test, to prove myself, or a sign that I haven't truly started rebuilding myself just yet because I still had so much to lose. Either way, I know that I can get myself through this, I just have to keep my chin up. Until I get everything on track, I've just been reading/watching anime, learning new life lessons, because you can never learn too many life lessons. Even if they are irrelevant, they may not be in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment