Saturday, January 28, 2012

All Signs Point To Freedom;

I'm truly happy. Yes, there are things I need to work on. Yes, I'm aware that I have a long way to go before I get my life exactly where I want it. For now, I'll take what I have in stride, with a smile on my face.

A LOT has happened this month. I've lost my identity, friendships, basically everything substantial in my life. However, I know now that in order to better myself, such things needed to be lost, that way, once they returned (if they did), I could appreciate them in a whole new light.

To those who have been here the whole way through, thank you, so much, for your support, your ears, and your shoulders. I owe you a great deal. To those who have returned, after I believed I had lost you for good, thank you for being the ones who showed me that you have to lose something important to truly fix yourself.

Today is definitely something new. I've been bursting with happiness the last few hours, and it just keeps getting stronger. I don't feel like it's going anywhere like I usually do either. This is something I plan on holding onto tightly. I will not let this feeling go. It's too precious to me right now. I have free myself of the need to constantly bring myself down in fear of losing what makes me happy. Now, I'm going to do whatever I can to make sure it sticks around. I won't be afraid anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment