Tuesday, January 31, 2012

It's A Little Bit Funny, This Feeling Inside;

Okay. I admit. I was wrong. Horribly wrong.

Ever since I started working out, and dieting, my energy level has been through the roof. Yesterday, I actually left the house MORE THAN ONCE. Planned on just taking a stroll around the neighborhood. Instead, I took a longer, more scenic route around Martin Way. Then, not long after coming home, left once again. This is relatively unlike me as of late, and it's weirding me out a little bit.

Not only am I motivated, but I'm motivated in all the right ways. Today, I woke up, with so much energy that a light bulb probably went off or exploded over my head, metaphorically, of course. I cleaned the kitchen, which was already relatively sparkly and clean. Since that didn't take up much time, I cleaned my room. Now, normally, I just straighten it up a bit, so it's never actually really dirty, but today that just wasn't cutting it. I do believe I spent a total of two hours, just cleaning my room. Very unlike me.

Now, if only I had a way to get around, I could actually leave my house. That's a work in progress though, I'm afraid. There's only so much I have control of as of this moment. Ah well, I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Anywho, thanks are given to friends and family who've shown me how stupid I was in the past. I say that because I know it's true. I could have been doing more than sitting at home feeling sorry for myself. Now, I feel like if I had the proper tools, I could do The Brain's dirty work for him.

"Gee Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world!"

No comments:

Post a Comment