Saturday, January 21, 2012

We All Have Our Breaking Points;

We human beings can only take a certain amount of stress before we break down. Normally, I can't take very much at all, but lately I'd like to say I've been doing a lot better about that, but the last few weeks haven't been so pleasant. Losing my identity, not having anyone to talk to, then the weather being so crappy I couldn't even leave the house, it's taken its toll on me. Lately, it's been a bit harder for me to just break down entirely, but after the events of the last few weeks, I guess it was just bound to happen sooner or later.

As some people say, and as I like to believe, there's only one place to go from rock bottom. I'm seriously hoping this coming week brings a solution to at least a few of my issues, then the stress level won't be quite so high, and maybe I can start to get my life on track again without much issue.

On top of all this, I owe a few people an apology. With the weather being so insane, and our power being out for a short while, a few of my roommates have been working a lot harder than usual with their paper routes. I'm sorry to each and every one of you, for making my issues seem like a much bigger ordeal. You guys have all been working in spite of the dangerous roads, falling trees, and other problems that had arisen, just to make sure we all have a roof over our heads, and the necessities of every day living. I had no right to just flaunt my displeasure at the situation around like your feelings didn't matter. I'll try to be a little more considerate in the future. You may forgive me, or you may not, your choice. Just know, I am truly sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment