Wednesday, January 18, 2012

When You Realize You Really Are Alone;

I really don't have anyone else to turn to do I? I don't have anyone willing to help me when I absolutely need it. Even if it's something as small as a ride somewhere, or a tiny amount of money, just to get my life back on track. I don't ever ask much of anyone, even though I'm always dropping everything for people, going out of my way, sharing what little I have. Somehow, when I really need it, none of that matters anymore.

Why do I go through the trouble then? I put myself in crappy situations to help other people out. Everyone else has always come before me. Some people may not see it that way, but it's true, most of the time. Now, I'm done letting people walk all over me, I'm not lending a hand to those who don't deserve it anymore. So prove yourself to me, and I just might help you. Try to take advantage of me, and I'll write you off like that.

I can't do this to myself anymore. I can't do this by myself, not when I have nothing to work with. Shame on those who can't lift a finger to help someone who's been there in the past. You are the selfish ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment