Sunday, January 15, 2012

Still Beneath Snow;

Winter is my favorite time of year. I have always loved the snow. Growing up in Pennsylvania, we saw it every year, without fail. Something about it changes me, every time. It's so still. Time stops.

My life has always, and I mean always, been somewhat chaotic and stressful. Moved around a lot growing up, never really minded that much, we usually stayed in the same state back then. Mom worked hard just to be able to keep us in a nice house, with food on our plates every night. Typical childhood for the most part.

Winter time never changed for me, up until we moved to Texas. We still got the same beautiful winters every year. Our biggest constant for 14 years. Winter is my heart and soul. It's part of me. During the winter time, especially if it snows, my whole outlook on life is completely different. During the winter, I am invincible.

No comments:

Post a Comment