Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Learning Experience;

So, I lost my wallet today, wandering around downtown. I'm not exactly sure how, I just know I went to Bayview for sushi and it was gone. I wandered around for two hours looking for it, constantly checking the transit center. My identity was in there. All of it. As well as my food stamps card, and a copy of my green card. This is the first time I've lost something of this magnitude in quite some time.

I can't blow it off and act like everything's okay. If my wallet doesn't turn up, there's a chance I have to start completely over, and unfortunately, I literally cannot do it without help. Some of the things that have been said to me prove how selfish the world is. Everything has a price in someone's mind, or, some people just don't care about your problems, and just tell you to get over it, or say something that only makes you feel worse.

Then there's the times when you think you can rely on someone when you need them, only to be wrong. It took me so long just to be able to find a way to get myself home today. I called at least 4 people. Nobody answered, or ever responded to my messages. Yeah, I'm pissed. I needed help and nobody was there. So it's true, I can't rely on anybody but myself. So here I go to fix the problem I got myself into, alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment