Thursday, December 22, 2011

These Times Are Changing

Now, in the last year, I've made mistakes, I've moved around, a lot, and I've gained and lost many friends. Currently, I'm alone for the most part, but I honestly couldn't be happier about it. I'm finally getting somewhere in life, and I've got the motivation I need to do what I want to do with my life.

Just in case anyone's curious, I've already planned out the 5 things I want to do this year.

1.) Get my GED.
2.) Get a job.
3.) License & Car.
4.) College (Psych major preferably)
5.) My own place.

Be happy, completely. That is my main goal this year. I'm not letting anyone stand in my way anymore. I will not tolerate anything other than constructive criticism, because anything else is a waste of my time. I don't care if you disapprove of my choices, I have people elsewhere that will support me far more than you ever will.

Now, I'm giving myself until the new year to have my free time, because if I want to get all of this done in a year, I'm not going to have much free time later on. I'm okay with this, because too much free time just makes it harder for me to focus myself on being happy.

Why only a year? Because I know if I give myself longer, I'll only dawdle until it's too late. I have to give myself a shorter time frame, that way I actually feel strapped for time, and I'm able to throw myself into it without losing motivation. Somehow, I have a great feeling about all of this, like I can actually do it.

I honestly want to thank anyone and everyone who's shown me support in the last year, I've been through some crazy stuff, and no matter how hard it got, I always had someone to rely on through everything. I could not have made it through some of the things I've dealt with by myself. Thank everyone who's taken time out of their day to show me that they care for me. I won't ever forget how helpful everyone has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment