Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Nothing To Hide;

Things are getting better. I feel okay more than half the time I'm alone in my room. I actually prefer it now. I still love the outdoors, especially in Olympia, but at the same time I love my bed just as much. If you know me, you know one of my BIGGEST fears is being alone. Well, I am. For the most part.

You know that phrase "Surrounded by people but completely alone"? Yeah, that's me right now. I have a select few friends that I still talk to every now and then, and occasionally, I'll hang out with someone just to have a good time and see someone I care about, but loneliness is the only trend in my life now. And yet, for some reason it doesn't bug me quite as much as it used to. This makes me happy.

I've made mistakes, just like everyone has, but I'm finally starting to learn from mine. I'm starting to learn how to make everything better, and how to keep a positive attitude as well. It's not easy, but I'm doing okay. Funny. It's been a long time since I've said that, and actually meant it.

No comments:

Post a Comment